Pocket Lobbyist Members receive access to bespoke resources needed to anticipate, interpret, and mitigate political risk in Alberta and Canada, including:
- Briefing notes: Unbiased and well-researched analysis on important public policy topics prepared by our in-house professionals.
- Biographies and key contacts: Context on elected officials, political staffers, and senior bureaucrats.
- Templates: Samples of collateral materials used by professional lobbyists, including guidance on how to draft effective documents.
- Trackers: Quantitative and qualitative summaries of key information like government announcements, election results, etc.
- Chat: Ask Pocket Lobbyist questions about politics or platform resources for a hassle-free way to maximize your membership.
- Exclusive updates: Our Weekly Member Update is sent exclusively to Members and includes a summary of platform updates and links to new resources.
Once you become a member, you can expect to receive two emails per week from our team:
- Weekly Member Update: An exclusive update sent only to Pocket Lobbyist Members every Monday morning with a summary of platform additions and political insights.
- What’s Happening in Alberta: A public update sent to all Pocket Lobbyist email subscribers every Thursday morning, summarizing important political news.
What happens next?
After entering your payment information, you will be prompted to complete the following steps:
- Set a password for your account on the following page.
- Gain instant access to the Pocket Lobbyist platform and resources.
Terms and conditions
If you have any questions about your membership or how to make the most of the platform, contact us any time.